Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beggar in The Public Park


This is not a single nation/country problem. Maybe this is the common problem for the whole world. Poverty is something that society must handle with. I just want to show you one of contradictive situation. When the park used to be a comfy safe park and then a beggar claimed the place as his/her living place so the situation became much more difficult for the park visitor and the park authority even for the local government. I tell you something, this picture is taken a long time a go (about two years ago) now the local government has decided to build the gate surrounding the park in order to protect the park from uncommon infiltration. A good solution??

PS:
-Photo taken at Halmahera Park In my city Bandung.
-Maybe later if I have a wider lens, I’m going to take the park picture.

No comments: